Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Holland White Cucumbers

I love Holland White Cucumbers. They are so delicious and still pretty fun to photograph.

I love their curly tendrils.

Spotting the first fruit of the season is always very exciting.




I don't usually do too much with my cucumbers once the harvest begins. I know there is cucumber salsa, pickled cucumbers, etc. etc., but they are just so good for snacking as is.

I love them raw and plain. I usually cut them into sticks and eat them like carrots. They are so crisp and refreshing. I go through one or more just myself per day.

I also really love to slip a slice into my water. It tastes delicious and having the little boost of flavor makes drinking water more appealing and makes it easier to stave off cravings for something flavored and likely not good for me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment